Tuyển Dụng: Maintenance Engineer – Ers Global LLCTNV Engineers
– The Maintenance Engineer is primarily responsible for the installation, repair, upkeep, and operation of electromechanical equipment and systems.
– Objectives will be to maximize throughput and minimize downtime and costs.
– The Maintenance Engineer will also administrate the maintenance department and support other warehouse departments as needed.
• Install, repair, and upkeep electronics recycling machinery.
• Identify problems/issues with machinery and propose/execute novel solutions.
• Stock and maintain parts and tools inventory. This can include importing materials and custom fabrications.
• Operate machine lines.
• Train and supervise machine operators.
• Create and update machinery operating and maintenance manuals.
• Create and enforce daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
• Oversee maintenance and modifications to warehouse building and grounds.
• Ensure all machinery and processes are in accordance with local safety and environmental laws and standards. This also applies to requirements for certifications held by the company.
• Maximize efficiency of operation and quality of products from machine lines.
• Support non-mechanical warehouse operations as needed based on priority or volume of work.
• Experience operating and maintaining electromechanical equipment.
• Experience in a warehouse environment.
• Experience supervising others.
• Skill and license to operate a forklift.
• Proficiency with computers and standard software.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in English.
• Experience with welding.
• Experience with basic electrical safety, diagnostics, and trouble-shooting.
• Experience reading engineering drawings.
• Advanced education in a technical field.
• Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair electronics such as computers/laptops or network devices.
• Travel may be required.
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
• Overtime as required.
• Lifting or moving up to 23kgs may be occasionally required.
Work location: Industrial parks Dai Dong Hoan Son, Bac Ninh.
Contact: Ms. Trang
ERS Global LLC (ers-international.com) established in 2003 in electronics recycling. ERS has owned factories in the US, Canada, China, Brazil, Hongkong… In Vietnam, we are setting up facilities.
See more jobs from ERS Global at http://www.vietnamworks.com/viec-lam-tai-ers-global-llc-e4037249-vn